not to sound hypocrticial or bandwagon, because everything I've said about Cleveland in the past, I still stand behind (sorrrry!) but when the positivie things are happening, I'm going to be pumped about that too - plus it's my job to be excited about the Cavs (not that it's hard, did you catch the last post?!) and you can buy my love; it's not like I'm not going to bite the hand that feeds me - ha!
big fan of this video released online yesterday, it totally gets you ready for the next two months (knock on wood!) Where will Amazing Happen? Believeland anyone? I really think we'll be hoisting the trophy in the highlight reel this time...
*Megan and Auntie - you can't rain on this parade with your jaded-Laker talk! Although you wouldn't have Rozum in you if you didn't try... haha! LOVE YOU ANYWAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
you do have a pretty sweet job...i will give you that :).
wow, the lakers were in a lot of those clips. wonder why. maybe because of how many championships they've one? hmmmmm
OH Megan you are so right. Dana, are you sure you want to throw down the gaunlet? HOw many championship banners are there in the Quicken center? We shall see, shan't we?
Post a Comment