Hello from Isabella! We spent Saturday afternoon in the cooler weather at a local apple tree farm taking pictures and picking out apple pies and buying some of the best apple butter quite possible in the world... a really good day!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
So Cute!! Loved these pictures and the "turn over" video
Grandpa and I chuckled at both.
Soooo appreciate getting to see these "big events" in Bella's life.
We love you and Justin, and Isabella.
Grandma and Grandpa Robinson. (FL)
Oh my goodness! Those are are just amazing! She's such a cutie!
Such cute pictures!!! She's such a cutie. I always love fall pictures with pumpkins-something about it.
I love those pictures! She looks so much like you in them.
Love the chubby cheeks!! :)
I love the facial expressions :) they make me smile. love you girl... can't wait to meet the lil' one
Ahhhh... too adorable for words! I can't wait to see you guys again soon. Me
Your little "pumpkin" is soo cute!
Yes, I'm back in the Springs. I started this week and love it! I'm working with USA Swimming as the National Events Coordinator. Basically, I put on all the big meets throughout the US. It's pretty much my dream job! Hope all is well in Ohio. Let me know if you make your way back in CO.
Post a Comment