Bella's started talking a lot more often - usually right before she needs to eat - and it's cracking us up! She always senses the camera though and turns it off before we get a chance to catch the action on film, but this is decent...
Here J is showing Bella how to do all the stereotypical ridiculous dances - and not doing it very well at all. haha, I love my little family!!






5 comments:
I love the videos! I'm going to have to figure out how to do that. The dances made me smile, she'll get better with practice ( :
Brek loved to watch this. She kept asking for Baby Bella after we watched it. I love the baby chatter-one of the best noises ever.
=) Oh, that made me smile. I love the seriousness of Bella's face as she concentrated on the dance moves. Or maybe she's trying to figure out a way to get her dad to stop? =)
I can't wait to see you in a couple of months!
dang it i want to hang out with your kid.
Hey Dana,
I guess I will share our blog with you... since I have been stocking you for a while now:) It was great to see you yesterday! You look great!
Gwen
theadventuresofdaveandgwen.blogspot.com
Post a Comment