she may live in Cleveland - but she knows where her heart lies...
Mandy has already provided her with some back up 3-6 month size for Rocktober!
(too bad she'll probably be 10 years old the next time that happens again!
don't call me bandwagon though, a true fan expects it!)
don't call me bandwagon though, a true fan expects it!)






5 comments:
CUTE pictures Dana!!! And I think the Rockies shirts look good on BOTH of you! :) You look like you're doing well and that you've adjusted to motherhood very easily. Take care, Momma! ;)
Oh sweet goodness... Look at those cheeks. You guys cannot get her out here soon enough, my arms are aching to hold your beautiful baby girl.
You are all loved and missed!
cute pictures. You look so great. She's quite the cutie.
Hey Dana...in response the comment you posted on our blog re. signing with baby. I am definitely ALL for it! It makes life so much easier when they can actually tell you (kind of, it's not perfect by any means) what they want/need. Especially signs like "more", "please", "thank you", "eat", "drink/thirsty", "all done"...they've made a huge difference. But I will say that while I started signing with him awhile ago, probably when he started on solid foods, around 6 months, he's only recently picked up on most of the signs. Probably just since he turned 1. There's a website I could send you that demonstrates certain signs, which I've found very helpful, but I'll do that via facebook. :)
I love it! What a beautiful girl... she gets that from her mama, I think! :)
Miss you!
Post a Comment