Home         About Me         The Best of Me         Our Story         30 Before 30

Sunday, June 8, 2008

animal house

I know people would rather probably see pictures of Bella - and they're coming, eventually - but our pets have been cracking me up lately and I want to share...

we took Rocky to the dog park for the first time, he couldn't even last the drive home
he fell asleep on the drive home. we should have done this LONG ago with him!

Sciota's keeping the bed warm for Mom and Dad's return visit

2 comments:

Sherry said...

grady has been on the top of my list for a while-I've just been unsure as to how great it sounded with our last name ya know? I love the movie Catch and Release-the guy that died name was Grady-I've loved it ever since.

I feel so honored to be thought of as you lock your keys in the car. Truly touching:)

Kristen said...

haha dana- everything is great. marley is the same way. you should look up dog parks near you. i just took marley to one on friday. he loved playing with the other dogs and was seriously tired after ;)