After my last post I got to go to Colorado for a short weekend for a much needed break from work, it snowed almost 18 inches in less than 24 hours in Ohio, we had a 3D ultrasound, have completed one of two fastforward childbirth classes, and I've finally decided that I'm okay sharing Baby Girl with the rest of the world - until recently I haven't been in any rush to have Baby, I really like that for right now it's just me and her.
In the next week I really want to make sure I make time to blog about each one because I'm not keeping any kind of pregnancy journal, outside of the blog, and we don't want to miss having this for later (Justin even asked if I want him to post something sometime since I haven't in awhile!). For now I just want to post pictures of my niece and nephew because they haven't received enough love on my site in awhile, and spending time with them in Colorado completely rocked my world and I miss them already...









3 comments:
Look how cute they are! They look like they are having a conversation. I feel you on the "keeping her to myself"-they are cozy, safe and all yours.
Did you watch the Bachelor this week? Did you see the fellow Lovelander?--Aaron's old girlfriend:)-Noelle. Janaque and I got a good kick out of it. Also...they are wanting people to nominate bachelors for the next Bachelorette...Luke and I were thinking Will?
haha, yeah that'd be great what with Will dealing with drama so well. he'd walk out on the whole thing after introductions unless someone brought him a volleyball as a gift... I do think it'd be fun to participate when the poor girls get to (have to) meet the family, could be fun!
Post a Comment