If you haven't watched the finale yet, quit reading! If you couldn't care less, read on: the finale was tonight and I DVRd it so I could watch through it quickly without commercials later. Anyway, I saw the girls meet his family and I saw their last individual dates and they both confess their love to him and he says nothing in return to either (they never do) but goes on and on about how much he appreciates it blah blah blah. Then as the first girl is about to get out of the limo, our DVR freezes and skips and goes straight to the end where he's just chilling there holding the ring in his hand looking lost as ever. Then it shows a preview for the "after the rose" episode and both girls are pissed at him... he didn't choose either! Who does that?! I was strung along for an entire season--what a tease! haha! The ending only made it more fitting for how ridiculous the show is, and consequently we were, but it was fun to meet with the girls on Tuesday to recap and argue for points. (okay, I was the only one arguing for more points, but those of you that know me, that shouldn't surprise you. haha!)
Silver Lining of the evening: my husband is completely hilarious. He makes me laugh daily and I'm so blessed for it. Our conversation during a commercial break:
J: I would have chosen you out of seven million girls
me: (rolls my eyes at the fake flattery)
J: but I would have been true to myself, and I would have made out with all of them...






6 comments:
Oh...my...goodness! It sounds like he and Jon would get along so well. That is exactly something Jon would say too. =) What a chump! He really didn't choose either girl?!
I watched it too...and as i type this...I'm watching the After the Bachelor deal...was he kidding? Which one did you want? I really like DeAnna-but I didn't mind Jenny either. Your contest sounds like SO much fun. Very MASH-like...did you ever play that game...name 4 guys, name 4 cars...yada, yada, yada
so I had to come back after I watched the show...it cracked me up and ticked me off all at the same time...the thing that killed me-the audience, they milked everything like it was life or death. Ticked me off-I just felt kinda bad for DeAnna...I wanted him to realize he was a bit of an idiot...but then again, I liked him. What are your thoughts?
i feel as though he made the right choice. it was as though he told the girls, "i love you enough not to lead you on." he truly did take the high road. they just need to realize it. didn't they see the 2 successful couples come on after the show was over? TWO? out of how many bachelors and bachelorettes over the years? mmmmm, he just didn't want to be another statistic. who's with me, here?
sherry made us watch the rose ceremony over the bronco game, can you believe it? i'm glad that i'm not alone, justin is indeed a good man.
I'm guilty of watching the bachelor too. I hate to admit that I actually enjoy watching it. I wish I'd known about your fantasy bachelor. I totally would have joined. Did you watch "after the final rose"? I think he was very confused. On one hand, I think he made the right decision and I do think he took the high road by not leading them on any further. On the other hand, it seemed like he really did love DeAnna and was scared of commitment. Oh well...
I love the way you tell stories of how you and Justin interact. You two are hilarious.
I haven't watched the Bachelor, but I happened to turn it to the After the Rose thing...
Interesting... I love how the music and the audience make everything so much more intense.
Makes me laugh! I could't finish it...
The turkeys turned out great! I gotta say I'm pretty proud!
What did you guys do for Thanksgiving?
Post a Comment